Return of the Fett!


And for my first unboxing... we go with Entertainment Earth! Great stores with amazing selection and very reasonable prices! How's that for sales commercial? I'm here all week; tip your waitresses and waiters! The nice thing about Entertainment Earth is the store keeps fans updated on Star Wars collectibles that are in the pipe and coming out down the road. For collectors, that's especially helpful as our collections are literally investments.

For this unboxing we have... Boba Fett. Okay... confession time. I think Harrison Ford is 'THE MAN!!!!' Between Indiana and Solo... how could you not love the guy? Welp, I think you get where my hatred for Boba comes from. When the bounty hunter fell into the sarlacc pit, in a very cheesy way I might add, I cheered, laughed and danced!


Enter Disney. Okay... I got issues with the Mouse Headquarters. Like many, while I appreciate all the Star Wars movies, I certainly hoped the Skywalker 'books' would have ended differently. As an aside, Rey and Finn were awesome. Anyway, when Disney took over the Star Wars franchise, I was nervous, and the Rey Trilogy had me worried about the future of Star Wars. The Mandolorian series shattered my concerns. Then...Disney brought back Fett in his own series. Yes, I know, many were a bit disgruntled with the Book of Fett, but not me. Disney's writers and actors had me cheering for Fett, especially in his joining with the Tusken raiders. Pictured is the recently released Boba Fett action Finger. It has the classic Kenner packaging and the the action figure has a removable rocket (WHAT?!!!).

Now, I am not opening the package further (the whole collector/MIB thing). The box itself has amazing detail, the back cover providing great views of Fett without his helmet on. I love the fact you can remove Boba's helmet and see the bounty hunter's face. Disney did justice to Fett as did 'Kenner'. Live long and pro... I mean, May the Force Be With You!

**** Sout out to Entertainment Earth! One of the best companies for getting scifi and fantasy collectibles.

Comments

Popular Posts