GameStop the Presses: Where I get my Stuff!

 OK - so, it's Christmas time, and everyone is out buying presents! It's always great to see the gift giving spirit in action. For those of you with Star Wars fans on your shopping list, here are the places I find to be the best in selection and prices. FYI - these places also have toys and collectibles for a lot of other franchises including Marvel, Transformers, GI Joe, Batman, Superman, and LEGO. Believe me - these store got you covered for all your scifi and fantasy franchise needs.

GAMESTOP - This is a recent find for me, and I am thrilled at their AMAZING prices and selection. Many thanks to GameStop as it was there that I was able to buy an Optimus Prime helmet/mask at a super reduced price (less than $50 if I remember correctly). Yeah... that helmet/mask is sealed and on a shelf right near where my human overlord writes his novels. Dude, Optimus rules! Overall, I haven't seen any store that can compete with the prices at GameStop, and the store has a good amount of highly discounted and hard to find collectibles and toys whenever I go there. I definitely recommend you check them out.


ENTERTAINMENT EARTH - I've long been a fan of Entertainment Earth. Their collectible and toy selection is HUUUUUUGGGGGE!!!!! Price-wise, this store is lower priced than most stores, and they have great shipping deals for when you buy a large amount of collectibles or toys (even when you don't, I find their shipping costs to be very reasonable). Yeah, Entertainment Earth has a lot of hard to find items like the picture Deadpool scooter. I also get a lot of my Star Wars collectibles here as Entertainment Earth often offers 'preorder' opportunities so I can buy things before they are sold out. Also, they have amazing customer support. Just sayin.


BRIAN'S TOYS - Now, for you collectors out there, Brian's Toys is definitely worth a look as they sell vintage and new toys. You looking for an action figure from the 70s and early 80s (Han Solo, Darth Vader, etc.), Brian's is worth a look. Very decent prices and selection.

DALLAS VINTAGE TOYS - Another great place to get older toys from as far back as the 60s. Star Wars, Batman, GI Joe...the selection is huge. It's a great place to got to get hard to find vintage toys! Check it out!.

EBAY - Seriously... the best place to find what you need that is Vintage and hard to find! Just an FYI for those new to Ebay, check around at the range of prices things are priced at and also look online for blogs or other sites that offer price guides. Take time to research things to lessen the likelihood of getting ripped off. Also, take a look online for sites that give guidance on how to tell if an action figure or toy accessory is a reproduction/fake.


So, if you are looking for Star Wars toys and collectibles, or stuff for just about all other scifi and fantasy franchises, check these places out! Cheers.




Comments

Popular Posts