Red Wing: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!

 Sorry for my absence! I missed Halloween and stuff... my bad. This time of year is absolutely crazy for my human underling, so I had to delay posting my newest cosplay. Drum roll, please!!!!! B-wing fighter pilot #cosplay!

Yes, I realize that is an X-wing. For the record... it's a vintage X-wing that has survived through the decades. I tried to do X-wing fighter pilot cosplay but couldn't get one. Those things are difficult to come by and/or find the clothing bits needed to build a costume my size. 

HUGE shoutout to Ebay store owner 'sideshow_industries'. Their amazing custom Star Wars action figure brilliance and inventory made this all possible. They also have sports memorabilia, too. Just saying. Go check them out.

FYI - It's rumored that Sidewhow_Industries is where Obi-wan gets all his baseball cards. Just sayin.


Sideshow_Industries: https://www.ebay.com/usr/sideshow_industries/


Now, before everyone loses it.... that I am all of a sudden 6 feet tall, let me explain. I am using stilts! Standing up next to  the X-wing was uncomfortable... tis true. The real pain was going trick or treating in this getup. Walking around on stilts is painful. Fortunately, at my size, I just need to visit one house and I get enough candy to last a year. I just figure out who is giving away fun-sized Snickers bars and go there. And we didn't have tons of snow or rain this year, which was awesome. Do you have any idea what it's like to be less than 5 inches tall and trick or treating, walking along sidewalks while giants are stomping about all around me? Just sayin.

Here's a better pic of my X-wing. Technically, this is an X-wing I am restoring for my brother along with his actual X-wing from 1977/78. Yeah... we still got that one. Anyway, moving on... I guess you are wondering why I am not standing beside an actual B-wing fighter. Welp... I must say I was never a B-wing fan. To be honest, the thing is kinda awkward and boring. No, that's not a knock on B-wing pilots. They're bombers who serve a mighty purpose for the then Rebellion and now New Galactic Republic. I prefer to be in a fighter craft taking on tie fighters. Give me an A-wing or X-wing any day (those A-wings are superb... just sayin. Next up for Cosplay... Darth Charodon. My Sith Lord creation (with short story to follow - yes... I realize I said I would never write fan fiction, but technically, it's my human underling writing it.). Be well, Humans!!!!

As always... Check out Entertainment Earth for great deals on new and old Star Wars, Marvel, and other scifi collectibles!!!

Comments

Popular Posts